Tuesday 9 July 2013

LFCC - The people, the guests, my return

Well I have been dead for sometime.. but this post will mark my return.. god so sorry for those of you who give a crap that I have been gone so long. So I rocked up to London Film and Comic Con last weekend with some buddies and I got to meet Norman mother fucking Reedus of Walking Dead fame and Sarah Wayne C who plays Lori from The Walking Dead.
 
Also cosplayers!
 
Slenderman
 
I turn away from this guy to take a picture of a Rick cosplayer and he scares the crap out of me, you can see him grinning smugly through his mask.
 
 
Rick and zombie Daryl
 
Rick
 
Ghostbusters
 

Rick
 
Witch
 
Alien
 
Dale
 
Lori! she was a nice lady, pretty too.
 
HE WAS SO AMAZING, you can tell the man loves his fans, he's a great guy. I got a hug, I must never wash again... ever.
 
 
 
 
Norman wanted ALLLLLLL the book space. All his.
 
Ah it's amazing..
 
Anyway.. there will be more from me from now on.
 
XJigsawX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment