Tuesday 22 July 2014

House Of The Dead - Hat Trick!

I went to Western Super Mare the other week with my awesome friend and her boyfriend, and as everyone knows seasides have piers which have arcades. Now I've not been to Western since the old pier had burnt down so I'm guessing nothing was saved from the arcades which meant they must have needed to get more shit for it.

BUT I found House of the Dead I, II and III [No one cares about 4 so shut up]

Sadly the games being as old as they are if you do find them in their actual boxs/cabanits the guns will more then likely had too much hard core loving. The House 3's shotgun was broke and I had to fix it in a certain way, House 1's guns were a little off center and I didn't get to play House 2.

Whenever playing an old ass arcade game remember it's old and more then likely had alot of love and House games were/are very popular and sometimes hard to find now so remember that if everything's a little awkward but check the state of the gun to see if it will be easy to use or not.

So here are my babies..










Much love Jigsaw
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment