Monday 2 April 2012

Birmingham Comic Con 2012

Well I'm baaaack and what a weekend it was! I went to the event on just the Sunday but been away all weekend seeing friends while I was at it. So yes the event itself wasn't the best but getting to meet the Walking Dead cast was amazing and some of the little stalls there were very cool.  So this update is just a little summary!

Horror stall


Cool little key rings hand made.

Simon Bamford!

This man is lovely, we talked for about half an hour about horror as a genre, the different franchises and what we find good in a horror movie and just general chat, he was very awesome to talk to and glad I had a chance to have a natter with the man!


Dead Rising related T-shirt

Bitchin' Dead Space T-shirt which I bought for my partner.

My SAW cosplay

Now for THE WALKING DEAD CAST! They were all such nice people, I had chats with them while waiting in line and what not, asking about their stay and just getting into conversation while allot of people... didn't. I know people are famous and all but they are still people. One was surprised I asked her how she was doing and seemed pleased.

Also getting into a conversation about Left 4 Dead with Chandler Riggs? bitching. All nice people and I paid so much for my book to get signed. I REGRET NOTHING!





And my awesome book


All in all I had a nice time but DAMN £2.50 for tasteless chips?

X6X Jigsaw X6X







No comments:

Post a Comment