Thursday 3 October 2013

Euro Gamer 2013: Costumes + Games



Well last weekend yours truly embarked on a journey to Euro Gamer Expo which was rather fun, even dressed up like Bill from L4D which is always great fun and hey hearing 'AREN'T YOU DEAD' and 'GRABBIN' PILLS' never ever gets old.... nope...
 
So anyway on to the event.. I didn't see a lot of horror cosplayers but ones I did see were awesome and are here for your enjoyment.
 
Predator
 
Crazy Dave  & Zombie
PLANTS VS ZOMBIES
 
Clematine
THE WALKING DEAD GAME
 
Vince & Catherine
CATHERINE
 
GAMES and stuff!
 
Wolfenstien
 
 
 
DEAD RISING 3
I didn't get to see or play but if ever a useless game to make... ugh.. and I can't at all see where they got the idea for the vest wearing redneck character.. nope..
 
 
 
 DYING LIGHT
 
 
 
Me playing like a boss
 
 
 
DL is a pretty awesome looking game and it flows so smoothly sadly you only got an 8 minute demo but it was fun to play. Smooth fluid movment, easy to control.. it's a very pakor game with zombies dotted around.
 
I'm not sure I will buy it but it was a lot of fun to play.
 
I also made friends with Ghost.
 
Headcrabs!
 
Fuuucking creepy rabbit from SILENT HILL...
 

I think there needs to be more promising horror games coming out.. also wish I had found more horror cosplays.. but hey was a fun day out.. sorry update was so small just been busy with getting back to normal life, ah post con blues.

XJigsawX

No comments:

Post a Comment