Tuesday 8 October 2013

winter LFCC

Ok here comes a huge awesome blog post about an awesome day out. Last weekend I hit up LFCC but sadly not in costume this time but I did see a lot of awesome cosplays and things to buy and look at which I will show you all now, aren't you lucky devils?
 
First of all to the cosplays I saw.
 
 
Ghostbusters
 
Jill
RESIDENT EVIL
 
Grant and Guard
JURRASIC PARK
 
Alien
MARS ATTACKS
 
Jason
FRIDAY 13TH
 
Loads of other amazing cosplays too but not horror related sadly. I hope there are a lot more horror related cosplays in October.. and hey world zombie day Sat!
 
Merch was pretty good.. I saw these guys selling T-shirts at the convention and their stuff is amazing. It's stylish and bold, the colours on the black are really nice and I love the walking dead T-shirt. All soft and feel nice, sign of some nice quality goods. I plan on buying a few online payday.
 
 
 
 
 
This guy was a good laugh and chatted a fair bit.
 
If interested in buying these cool ass T-shirts they can be found  WWW.HEADSHOTCLOTHING.COM
 
Got these games pretty cheap from RETRO RECYCLERS who do good deals and have already super low prices and good for second hand products.
 
Cute alien sticker! 50p and she does many designs
 
 
If you want some creepy well made masks for Halloween or anything else that's reasonably priced and UK based then WWW.UK-MASKS.CO.UK is the place for you.
 
Saw some indie comics that are of a horror-y nature including this.
 
 
 
 
ZOMBIE BEARS! cus everyone loves zombies and teddy bears and when you combine the two it's both cute and scary. Cute art and creepy cute table mascots I very much encourage people to check them out and buy some merch from the nice people!
 
 
 
 
 
Another indie comic is also this Metal Made Flesh. I love the art style and the colour pallet. It reminds me a lot of DEAD SPACE comics, all the blues, greens and teals, very stylised and the two working on it are fab guys so also check out their work.
 
 
 
ANNNND finally! I got to meet Jon who plays Shane from THE WALKING DEAD seemed nice enough but was really tired so he lacked the energy to be there which was a shame since all the others had abit of a chat with the fans but he didn't seem like he wanted to be there.. but hey I feel like that at work everyday.
 


 
 
 
Was a fun day out and was great meeting people and chatting.
 
XJigsawx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment