Monday 24 February 2014

Ghost Trains

I went for a trip and there was a ghost train. I'm a massive child and still love fair rides and still want to go on the creaky crappy little ghost trains they provide. Me and a friend hit up this one at the weekend and it wasn't great but I am a jumpy mother fucker and it got me a fair few times. 



My man Frank.



In normal people terms a token is £1 so it's £3 which is a massive ripoff unless you have the unlimited ride band which cost £10 which is then pretty good.. I'd have gone on this again but the line was massive.

Oddly comfy...

It took around five minutes I think and wasn't altogether a shit experience.. 

Though at the start some asshole sneezes and or coughs water at you and it kinda smells... yep.

Watch us being morons here..



Much Love
Jigsaw
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment