Friday 21 February 2014

Horrors for 2014 - Part One

Bit slow on this I know but why not. Bored and feeling the crushing pressure to update my blog once a week. [I'm so cool] I decided to have a look at what joys 2014 holds...


The Purge: Anarchy

I never saw the first one but the concept was interesting to me but as a friend pointed out. Why does the movie have to focus on the people who can't wait to kill another fellow human being? allot of people would take to riots and stealing and hit a bank asap as opposed to going nuts on another person. I mean when London had all that trouble people were mostly just stealing.. Maybe America is just different. 

Looking forward to this movie? 1/5



-------------------

Devils Due


I dislike home footage/found footage movies, well most anyway and that's what this one is. Name sounds cheesy as fuck and it looks very... meh. Jump scares ahoy I think and not much else. It's like a pre The Omen or something... 

Looking forward to this movie? 1/5


-----------------

Oculus


Haunted mirror by the seems of things, another ghost story from the makers of Paranormal craptivity. It looks like another jump scare fest but with some sort of plot. Mirrors hold so many legends about taking souls, being a window into souls and what not so I do enjoy the creepiness that surrounds them.

Looking forward to seeing this: 2.3/5




-----------------

Zombeavers


Your not clever or funny.

NOPE

-----------------------------

Paranormal Activity: The marked ones


Never a massive fan but I can see they are creepy and they do make me jump but this seems to be a shitty turn for the movies. It seems all typical possession and going for some gory bits and some hella cliche bits... not impressed.

Looking forward to seeing this?: 0/5


------------------------

Stick around for more fun filled judgement!

Jigsaw
xxx


1 comment:

  1. I love some judgement with my morning coffee. Especially like the extra special NOPE rating for Zombeavers!

    creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete