Wednesday 26 February 2014

My Ghost Stories


People are very divided on ghosts, the super natural and the occult. Be it due to religion or how you were raised or just 'can't be proved by science' mind set. I personally have seen too much to say I don't think ghosts are real. 

I saw ghosts or at least creepy things when I was little and again as a teenager. But not in my adult life, I;ve always gotten 'vibes' and hate certain places or people just on a vibe they give off of them. I've had two little creepy possibly ghost related issues recently.

Over a friends house and one of his guitars just makes a noise all on it's own. I didn't think much of it but next time I was sleeping and they were in the shower and I felt a definite 'pat' on my shoulder with some force. They even heard me yelp in my sleep.

I don't know.. but apparently odd things only happen when I'm over. Maybe I have a spirit attached to me? I don't mind too much, they seem harmless and I don't feel put out by them or anything.

Also we found this creepy as canvas picture in their garden.. I hate kids, I better not be haunted by a kid... ugh.

I guess while we are on the subject I can tell you more about my past ones too. I love to read about peoples ghostly experiences so maybe other people do and hey it's something a little different on the blog.

When I was very young me, mum and step father lived in this old ass house in the middle of nowhere. Think real cliche horror movie set up. Big Victorian house with fields and fields around it. I lived next to a farm so there was my house, one just down the road and one up a huge hill that was a manner which belonged to the farmer. Man do I sound like a bumpkin or what?


The house was from the Victorian era, suffered cold all the time, sturdy building, creaky floorboards, fireplaces in every room. Huge with three bedrooms and a massive attic. One of those biiiig ones with huge wooden beams and issues with rats and wildlife. 
Anyone some examples of possible ghost going ons was foot steps late at night in the attic but could be the house settling and all that sort of thing. My step father said sometimes he saw a women down the bottom of the garden, there was footsteps in the living room. I used to see someone looking into my room every so often, like a shadow cast on the floor which wasn't my parents, I always asked.

One night though we all went out for dinner and when we came back the window to the attic was wide open. The windows including that one were all new modern ones to make the place warmer and none of us went into the attic.. so creepy shit man.


Another time when I was a teenager, out in the country again when I was seeing my Grandmother in the village over. We used to all walk down the empty county lanes and stuff. Me and a guy friend went for a walk one day. Was summer, nice and bright, warm, all that. Nothing creepy in the air no bad vibes.

We went down one lane and it started to have high hedges that looked all styled. Looked like we were going around the hedge maze in Alice In Wonderland we went deeper and it turned into a dark very tree covered lane. Again nothing felt off, or creepy we walked along and saw a small old bridge that had a little stream.

Went down the slope and sat down by the stream just chatting about shit and enjoying the warm weather. The place looked so untouched and pretty. We sat there in silence for ages just looking at the water, we saw someones reflection and thought there was someone with us, we both looked up and no one was there.

We thought that was odd... to see a definite reflection standing on the bank the other side but no one there. We then sat a little puzzled and heard giggling, little kids gigging, we looked around seeing if it wasn't someone walking on the road we'd walked on above, no one. My friend claimed to have saw a child running under the bridge but I never saw it. Only the reflection and heard the giggles.

Was strange and abit 'wow was that a ghost' but wasn't scary. The place had railway tracks from way back when the village had a track so many years ago like before the wars. My Grandmother said a kid was hit by a train down there once upon a time.

So maybe...

Anyway that's my little stories, I hope you enjoyed them.

Love
Jigsaw

No comments:

Post a Comment