Thursday 15 May 2014

Costume Of The Month

C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Ugh sorry I've been so... yeah recently. So sorry kids, there will be more zombies though don't worry.. Haha.

Welcome back to the Costume Of The Month section! 



Rachel

Age: 28
Where are you from?: England

How long have you been cosplaying?: 8 Years

What did you decide to cosplay this character?:  I chose genocider as I like dark characters as I think they are more interesting.




 Tell us about your costume: My cosplay is of Genocider sho/Fukawa from Danganropa I bought most of it as I suck at sowing lol.


Tell us something about the character your cosplaying:

Fukawa is the normal dr jekal side of the character, she hates being around people except Togami who she has a huge crush on despite him insulting her she finds it that he is complimenting her! But if she is under stress or sneezes her dark side Genocider sho is unleashed! Genocider is a psychotic serial killer with a crazier personality who's main weapon is scissors but she only kills guys that she is in love with.





Photo's all by moi

Jigsaw
x

No comments:

Post a Comment