Monday 20 February 2012

Just add 'Zombie'

Just add 'Zombie'

For those of you who are not in the know and have no idea what 'etsy' is it's an ebay for people to sell their homemade goods from the awesome, to the odd to the.... wtf.. really? so I decided to type in 'zombie' and since all the cool kids fucking love zombies, alot came up and I am here to share some of my finds as there is just so much to go through.


Zombie Love Corpse Cleanser

£6.49/$10.00

I think this is a neat item for woman or for a gift for your horror, zombie loving girlfriend/wife/mistress. Comes in four smells. I think this is both neat but also rather odd thing to decide to create.


Be a Zombie T-Shirt
£8.42/$12.99

I can't tell if this idea is stupid as hell or amazing. Either way I laughed and thought it as one of the more original items I saw on the site. Could for a laugh with friends but I don't think anyone wants to see a man doing this and bearing his hairy chest, though might be a happy ending if the wearer was female.



Mini Brain Soaps
£4.17/$6.00 [AUD]

Another one for the girls I'd say but I think these are also pretty nifty, brain shaped soaps which would be awesome as little Halloween gifts for people you know or trick or treaters, they are also scented, I always thought brains would be raspberry smelling..


Zombie wedding cake toppers
£51.88/$100

Nerds get married too, we do you know. I love the idea behind this and I have seen some amazing ones done.. But these? for the price they wish to charge I'd damn well expect abit better then some shoddy workmanship but like I said the idea is awesome.



Blood splattered zombie murder tunic shirt top
£16.21/$25

YES! for just $25 you can buy this tatty old white T-shirt which someone has just chucked a little red paint on and put two hand prints on! Grab the deal of a life time! As an avid cosplayer/costumer I've made better looking blood countless times and worked with fake blood on props and this is clearly 'red paint on white T-shirt' I don't know if she was thinking it would sell or what.. good luck for trying!



Call of Duty Nazi Zombies Real Life Perk-A-Colas
£35/$55

Another person I think fancies their chances of cashing in on someones stupidity. Now these bottles are neat, and look well done but the fact is the person have a piss up, got drunk, cleaned the bottles and stuck print on labels on the bottles and the stuff inside is water with food dye.. £35 for some glass bottles and food dye?

I'd either make them muuuch cheaper or make a drink or colours booze. Damn.


Bloody Hand Prints Vinyl decal sticker
£6.49/$10

Something a little cheaper now, hand print stickers. I personaly want to get some of these and do the classy thing of having them on my laptop also cus I honestly think these are cool. On your car or bedroom door would look ace.


Zombie Evolution
£9.72/$12.99

A nifty T-shirt and I've had a looka round his store, seems he does a range of awesome nerdy T-shirts and as a nerd, can't get enough of them.


Hope you enjoyed my shopping trip.

X6XJigsawX6X



No comments:

Post a Comment