Wednesday 15 February 2012

Worst 5 Horror Movies

DAMN I have seen some bad movies in my time I even own alot of rubbish but this post is for my top/bottom worst movies I have ever seen EVER. There will be some everyone knows.. somebody knows and some.. people just clean block out.

Here we are in no real order..

Skinned Deep

2004

I blame myself for this one, I did get it for 75p this should really have been my first clue that it was so god awfully bad that and I have never heard about it. I don't know where to even start with how bad this movie is... fuck. I guess I should start by saying for a 2004 movie it had the style and budget of a late 70's early 80's B rated movie.. no idea if that was the plan or not?

The cast looks like it was the camera mans family and they had asked them to join in on the fun. I like how it was clearly meant to be a horror and the dude in the mask, the main 'evil guy' was being pegged as a new 'horror idol' but then they change their minds and are like LOL YEAH WE WERE KIDDING!!!11 no, you made a fucking awful movie and you can't back peddle fast enough.


I can't even remember this guys fucking name but I swear all the budget was pumped into his mask cus there was no sign of a budget anywhere else! the movie has OAP hells angels.. a dude with water on the brain like one of the mutants in 'The Hills Have Eyes' and a midget.. covered in flour..who..throws.. plates..

What..


I wish to GOD they'd been trollin'

Basic plot is family stop at this rest stop.. turns out to be full of nut jobs.. family dies and girl has to marry fat head... I can't remember much I tried to block it from my mind.. worse movie I've ever seen in any genre I swear. I remember head guy running around naked which I did not need to see also an OAP fights our midget in flour.


The gore.. I... words fail me it was so bad but then again this whole movie was so bad so it's fine. The ending was from what I remember this big huuuuge hunky greased up headless body who was rippling with muscles, alot of electric charge and the girl killing it some how.

My advice is just avoid. You can get a smiler enjoyment by getting a kick in the nuts.


Last Of The Living
2008

Ok, ok I know it's a horror-comedy but it was neither funny nor scary, now I do enjoy the laid back 'do we have beer?' 'yep' 'then all is well' attitude during a zombie take over and it did have a good start but it just got really boring really fast for me, I found minus the awesome accents the cast were either dull or 'trying too hard' to be a funny stereotype.


This is one of the few movies I had to turn off half way through, was just really boring. My advice if you want horror-comedy go for something like Zombie Strippers, DOG HOUSE or SEVERANCE.


Burning Bright
2010

Still hoping this one is a joke, really. Whoever thought about the plot of being trapped in a house with your retarded younger brother with a TIGER was a good plot needs the same to happen to them, really. Basically these kids live with their step father, mother is dead and the girl had saved money to put her 'speicle' brother in a home but instead their step dad spends it all on a..

TIGER

Yes, a tiger. I'd rather have gotten drunk, shagged some hookers or bought a sports care with my midlife crises but hey, buying a Tiger is cool... right?


ANYWAY, the dad buys a tiger and decides he can make LOADS of money by having is step son die. Though I am really not sure what insurance company covers killed by wild Tiger in home but sure. And he seals the house and add's his tiger.

Cue rest of the movie the girl trying to look after her ill brother while there is a tiger around and trying to avoid said tiger, it's a riot let me tell you.

This hair cut is near enough child abuse.

Good work on finding a new and different plot idea, bad work for making this movie.

House Of The Dead 2
2005

Tits, tits.. tits... zombies? Basically nothing like the arcade game, nothing related, lets move on and pretend this movie was never made [just like the piss poor voice acting in House Of The Dead 2's game]

STUCK
2007

Movie plot:
Brandi is a hard-partying, overworked, nursing assistant desperate for a promotion at the retirement home where she works. After a night of drug-binging and partying, she accidentally hits a certain Thomas Bardo a deadbeat and recently evicted man who gets stuck in the windshield of her car. Not wanting to call for help since she is driving under the influence, Brandi, chooses not to get Thomas medical help and instead drives home and leaves him clinging to his life in the windshield of her car. While Brandi frantically tries to decide what she is going to do, Thomas, tries to free himself knowing his time is running out

Which seems like a very bad and drawn out version of the urban legend that has been going around for years which can be seen here http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/bargrill.asp

The acting is poor, the movie is pretty much a write off when you think to yourself.. if he hit that man so hard he was stuck int he window? surely he would have died on impact anyway? and after that I didn't care about the movie, it wasn't the worst I'd seen but damn. BUT the guy gets his revenge in an awesome way so the ending is worth seein if nothing else and the hobo guy makes the movie.


2 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of bad horror films but the only one on this list I've seen is House of the Dead II. I may have to check out those others out of curiosity.

    ReplyDelete