Thursday 30 August 2012

Costume Of The Month

Again my little costume/cosplay spot light! And this month is an amazing ISAAC CLARKE of DEAD SPACE costume!
 
Name: Marco
Age: 26
Where are you from: Italy Rome
How long have you been cosplaying: 6-7 years
 

What did you decide to cosplay this character?: because is a bad ass!
Tell us about your costume:  The suit itself is not very complicated, the most difficult part is for the led (my helmet totally blind my eyes when turned on =/ ) for the gun i ask a friend of mine to make me a perfect replica (is the only part that i diddn't make cause i wanted it to be perfect!)
 
 

Tell us something about the character your cosplaying: He studies engineering to became a butcher!!! sounds good!
Big thanks to this super awesome cosplayer for doing this for me. If you want to see some more of his costume work check OUTLANDERS on DA
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment