Saturday 22 September 2012

Eurogamer 2012

Well Eurogamer is around the corner and I have failed to do a report on what awesome horror games we will be getting to look at and try. I will be going the Sunday so I hope to see you there!
 
So what games is EG offering us?
 
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Out: 12/02/2013
Platform format at show: XBOX 360
Available for platforms: XBOX 360, PS3, Wii U
First Person Shooter
 
I'm mega up for this, I didn't get a chance to at the last EXPO so this is one I will be gunning for right away.
 
 

Doom 3 BFG Edition
Out: 19/10/2012
Platform format at show: XBOX 360
Available for platforms: XBOX 360, PS3, PC
First Person Shooter
 
Resident Evil 6
Out: 2/10/2012
Platform format at show: PS3
Available for platforms: XBOX 360, PS3
Third Person
 
ZOMBIU
Out: 2012
Platform format at show: Wii U
Available for platforms: Wii U
First Person
 
And I think there is going to be THE WALKING DEAD game but not sure.
 
Here is the events map:
 
 
To check out more games coming to EURO GAMER and to buy tickets go to their site.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment