Wednesday 26 September 2012

Costume Of The Month!

Once more another of my fav cosplays/costumes of the month and yeah it's not the end of the month, I know but I'm having one hell of a busy weekend so deal with it.
 
 Alice From ALICE MADNESS RETURNS
 

 
Name: Katy
Age: 20
Where are you from?: Moscow, Russia
How long have you been cosplaying?: About 5 years
 

What did you decide to cosplay this character?: I'm a big fan of American Mcgee's Alice since the game was released and I like this character very much.
Tell us about your costume: I've made a lot of Alice's costumes already and there were no problems with it,because making it is intresting for me.
 

Tell us something about the character your cosplaying: Alice has complicated nature,there are a lot of feelings in her because of bad memories. And still there's no problem for her to be evil and cute in the same time.
 
 
 
 
If you want to see any more of this ladies really great costumes then her DA account can be found HERE
 
XJigsawX
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment