Monday 24 September 2012

Zombie Events For Charity

So there are two really good Zombie events coming in Oct and they are getting money for charity which is always an awesome thing and I totally encourage people to come along, have a great time and why not help out a good cause or two while you are at it?
 
World Zombie Day
Held in London on the 13th of October is a zombie themed pub crawl!
This event is raising money for 'St.Mungos' and will have a midnight screening of a horror movie, lots of fun along the way and live bands.
 
I have my own page set up to donate money. I will be going in my Bill from LEFT 4 DEAD costume so if you feel like donating abit to my page for the charity MY CHARITY PAGE thanks all in advance. And see you there!
 
This one has just came to my attention. It's also a zombie themed walk but with a twist! it's on the 27th of October which sadly clashes with an event I am already going to but I think everyone should try, it sounds interesting and is  new spin on the typical walks we see.
 
Price is £25 per head but this all goes to the St John Ambulance team. Another very worth while cause!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment