Monday 29 October 2012

London Expo - Event

Well Expo was a blast and as already posted lots of good and very nice horror cosplayers went to the event. There was also a fair few horror guests this year which was really good, I only choose to see The Walking Dead cast members who were there due to money and time.
 
I also didn't see as much horror merch as before but there was still some good things going on.
 
There was a few horror related T-shirts, mostly Resident Evil though I was shocked to see more DEAD SPACE items.
 
Crazy fanart could be found.
 
Also a toy store had this, all my amusement, this is awesome. They make such a beautiful couple!
 
Met some other The Walking Dead cosplayers who were chill. I was expecting to see alot more as last expo in May I saw at least five different Ricks.
 
Andrew Rothenberg (Jim) and Jeffrey DeMunn (Dale) came to the event and did signings and I got to meet them.
 
He was either going to be 'wtf' or amazed at my costume.. thankfully he really loved it. He's a very nice guy and I was so glad I got to meet him.
 
Also a real nice guy and was fun to chat to. The Walking Dead cast are the nicest celebs I have ever met, such cool and down to earth happy people.
 
I hope to get a chance to see them all to be honest!
 
Ah my awesome book signed by Carl, Sophie, Carol, Maggie, Dale and Jim now! very happy with this book.
 
I think thats enough of me showing off now!
 
XJigsawX

No comments:

Post a Comment