Tuesday 22 April 2014

Highschool Of The Dead - The Drinking Game

My last drinking game seemed to go down well and I even had some people telling me how utterly drunk they got, so I guess I will make another one. Now HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD is an anime but you can watch it in English or Japanese with English subs. I highly suggest English dub as if you play game on hard mode you will be so fucking drunk you won't be able to make half of the subs out.

Now even if your not a massive fan of anime this is such a gory, retarded but overall enjoyable anime that I do suggest it. Also I won't be calling people by their names as I can't remember/care and not everyone playing this game will remember either..

So are we ready to play?



EASY MODE: Sips of your chosen booze
MEDIUM MODE: Shots or 1/2 shots of a weaker booze
HARD MODE: Shots for each thing 

HARD MODE WARNING: I've watched one ep to refresh myself for making this game and if your a lightweight such as myself you will get drunk in one episode. Trust me kids, this is for the harder drinkers.

REMEMBER TO DRINK RESPONSIBLY AND DON'T PUKE UP OR PISS IN YOUR FRIENDS FLOWER POTS WHILE DRUNK.

Take a sip or a shot for every one of the following..

Every time you see a pantie shot
Every time you see cleavage
Every time someone gets their boob grabbed
Every time a boob jiggles
Every time the nurses boobs make a BOOOOING sound
Every time a girl cries
Every time the pink haired girl insults the fat kid
Every time a living person is killed
DANGER DUB MODE: Every time someone says 'FUCK' or 'FUCKING'
Every time someone gets naked or undressed
Every time creepy teacher does something creepy [You'll know]
Every time someone almost dies but doesn't


I know this doesn't sound very horror... but it has allot of death, blood and zombies.. trust me.

WHERE CAN I WATCH - DUBBED



Just look at what you have to look forward to..

Every time you see cleavage

Every time a boob jiggles



Have fun kids!
Much love Jigsaw
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment