Wednesday 30 April 2014

POP - Cute and Creepy

I've been collecting these myself and so far I have 7.... great collection I know haha but I am sure if you've been online, forbidden planet, comic shops, conventions etc, etc you'll have seen them. They are called POP vinyl figures from FUNKO and here are some of the ones you can get.


They range from £9.99 to £15.99 I don't think any of mine have cost more then £9.99 if you want to see what they are like I did a small review on my Rick and Daryl ones awhile ago which can be found HERE

Looks stoned


I do want even if he looks like he has pizza face.




COME FOR YOUR FREE HUG






Cus the normal one wasn't enough...

GOT



Want

Vag face!
GOT

GOT



Ugly but I feel I must own it being 'Jigsaw' and all.

Fucking creepy...







All my want

I also want





cute~







Got

SOOOO MUCH WANT



Pretty pic heavy update but hey. Seems most of the POP stuff is The Walking Dead and alot are cop outs like random zombies or the same ones with flecks of blood on them. I guess someone had to be paid to unbox them.. flick red on them then pack them again for an extra £2 to the price I'm sure.

They look awesome but I keep mine in the box as they have minor cosmetic damages, all of mine seem to have some flaw. If your taking them out the boxs you might be disappointed but they look ace in their own box.


I'd say worth about a tenner but not too much more.

You can find them on AMAZON. EBAY and FORBIDDEN PLANET.

Much love
Jigsaw
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment